Monday, July 9, 2012

A-B-C-D-E-F photo's

We had our relatives over all week last week; it was a blast! We had a lot of fun together, and I also got lots of chances to take pictures of my cousins!

 Abigail
 Ben -- I'm sorry I didn't get more pictures of Ben!

 My cousin, Celeste -- We had so much fun together!



 Daniel

Ezekiel -- these are the only pictures he let me take of him!
 I LOVE his blue eyes!!

The youngest -- Zachery Felix (that's where the "F" comes in)
Love my Albertson cousins so much!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Wow!!!! I Love the 2nd Picture of Ezekiel... the lighting is excellent and he even has catchlights in his eyes! Excellent composition! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Those are GREAT pictures! Can you maybe give me some tips on taking pictures of people? I'd appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete